Thursday, August 4, 2011

Desserts from Pintrest

I know I've already said it, but Pintrest is awesome! I did a post a few weeks ago with some dinner recipes I found on there, but what I love even more are the dessert recipes I've come across. Here are some of my favorites:

My new favorite cookie/dessert bar:


Graham Cracker S'more Cookies

I first made them for our family reunion last month and they did not last long! I had many requests to make them again, and was informed my one of my sister-in-laws that I better bring them to every family gathering from here on out. They are SO yummy!!


Another yummy bar option:

Post image for Cookie Dough Cheesecake Bars
Cookie Dough Cheesecake Bars

I made these to bring to my dad's for 4th of July and they did not disappoint! Cheesecake? Good! Cookies? Good! It's a great combination!


I have so many more desserts pinned that I cannot wait to try!
Kiss Pies
Cinnamon Roll Pancakes (these look SO GOOD!!)
NY Times Chocolate Chip Cookie
Dark Chocolate Banana Muffins
Apple Slab


Anyway, I'm off to make the s'more cookies for camping this weekend, I think they may be better than real s'mores!

1 comment:

Misty said...

ive seen the cookie dough bars, and wanted to try them. I love pinterest too!