After being gone a week and then driving 12 hours we got home last night. Matthew's cousin's wedding reception was last weekend and we decided to go up to the Seattle area for the whole week since last time we were there I was very pregnant with N and couldn't do much. We had a lot of fun and did a ton of stuff while we were there! I'll get a complete recap up here soon, but for now here's one picture. :)
There's enough stuff to do around here after being gone a week, and on top of that soccer practices have started and there's only one week until school starts. This week is going to be busy!!
To-Do's:
Monday- unpack, laundry, vacuum out car, ect... grocery shopping, soccer practice for both kids
Tuesday- costco, shoe shopping for M??
Wednesday- soccer practice for both kids
Thursday- orthodontist for M (I finally just went ahead and made her an appointment to get started even though our dentist keeps putting it off)
Friday- nothing at the moment (other than checking the class lists when they go up in the afternoon)
Saturday- soccer jamboree
Sunday- church (for both services)
At some point I also need to make N's bday invites and have the kids finish up their summer packets. Lots to do!
I came home last night to find out that the kids will have soccer practices on the same day this year. One 4:30-5:30 and the other 15 minutes away 5:30-6:30. I'm not sure if I'm happy about not having practice every night of the week or stressed about 2 hours of practice 2 nights a week and how I'm going to get them from one to the other. lol
Menu:
Monday- something quick and easy
Tuesday-grilled cheese with fresh tomatoes (and bacon?)
Wednesday- crock pot beef fajitas
Thursday- pasta w/ leftover meat
Friday- cowboy casserole
Saturday- leftovers/something easy
Sunday- creamy chicken taquitos and black beans

No comments:
Post a Comment