Cute QP! This 4shared link took 5 tries before it finally showed up and then had to wait 98 seconds before I can download. I switched to box.net a few months ago for this reason and I contacted 4shared's customer service on it to explain why they lost my business. There have been times when I've had to wait nearly 400 seconds for a link to appear, which is over 6 minutes! Thank you for making such a darling QP for the blog train!! =)
6 comments:
hi link isn't working...great QP though Thank you!
Same problem for me...link didn't work. I'll check back because the QP is great!
Thanks-cute qp!
Cute QP! This 4shared link took 5 tries before it finally showed up and then had to wait 98 seconds before I can download. I switched to box.net a few months ago for this reason and I contacted 4shared's customer service on it to explain why they lost my business. There have been times when I've had to wait nearly 400 seconds for a link to appear, which is over 6 minutes! Thank you for making such a darling QP for the blog train!! =)
Thank you very much! :)
Great QP! Thank you for sharing.
Post a Comment